Steps for keeping bathing suit beautiful.
- Rinse swimsuit off right after wearing and wash it well when you get home. This will minimize harsh agents exposure (sunscreen, perspiration, salt, and chlorine) to the fabric
- Wash your bathing suit by hand. Washing machine can damage the fabrics even if set on the gentle cycle. The Color might fade because of that. Or leave a spot on your other clothes.
- Don't use laundry detergent. laundry detergents are far too harsh for most spandex swimwear and will often cause the color to fade, especially brighter colors.
- Don't wring out your swimsuit. It’s the fastest way to wear out spandex. It loses its shape and elasticity.
- Don't dry your swimsuit in the dryer. Tumbling and heat are a quick way to ruin your swimwear.
- Don’t hang your bikini to dry as water pooling at the bottom will stretch out the fibers.
- Dry the suit indoors or in the shade. Direct sun will fade the colors.
That’s it! Just hand wash it and lay flat on the towel.